Thursday, April 4, 2013

Organization {Coat Closet Reveal}

Happy Friday! Alas, the weekend is here! and so is my Coat Closet Reveal, after much hard work, here it is. Check out how disorganized and horrible it looked before.



Terrible I know, how could I live like this? Like I mentioned before, since I moved upstairs, it has been quite chaotic trying to put things back in order. Finally I did it!

014

What do you think of the baskets? I think they look perfect!

028

The Bookplate Labels help so much, keeping things organized and in the same spot, Always!

029

How about giving simple hangers a lift, with Washi tape! Gotta love the endless possibilities with pretty tape.

022

Simple but Pretty

021

How about giving your Command Hooks a pop of color with more Washi Tape?

038

Oh so Pretty!

041

I just love opening this closet just to see how colorful and organized it is now. Lets go back and see at the Before and After

Before


After
025


Yay!! One project at a time and this Spring Cleaning is turning into an organizing frenzy! Stick with me and hopefully you'll get inspired to start your spring cleaning. I know for me it's been a bit tough. Thanks for stopping by friends. Happy Weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment