Thursday, June 11, 2015

Welcome Home Baby #2 / ~All Aboard~ Birthday Party


Well hello there! So it's been a while since I have posted. What have I been up to? Well, I had a baby since last time I blogged. We had the honor of welcoming Sawyer to our little family. We couldn't be happier.
2007114_73-2
 
 
 
  Also, running around like crazy! Life with two boys leaves little time to blog, but so much more time for fun and games. We recently had Nolan's birthday party, he is totally and completely obsessed with Trains. He eats, sleeps, talks, and breaths Choo Choo Trains. So of course, the year that baby #2 comes, he begs and chooses his own birthday party theme. Of course, I am super tired, since I just had baby about 2 months ago. So I tried my best, I didn't plan a year in advance like I usually do, I'm so sad I didn't go all out, but I did try. We celebrated in a venue this year, his favorite place, The Train Shoppe. Such a cute little place for Train enthusiasts to hang out in, it's tiny but oh so very cute. Turns out they have rooms for birthday parties, and at the same time you can travel back to time to the old west. They have a train ride with guns and all, so you can shoot targets. You can also enjoy train towns and city displays, for only a quarter you can choose the speed of the train, and even blow the whistle. This place is heaven for Mr. Nolan.

Taking care of the details was so much fun, as usual.
 
FullSizeRender (1)
 
Enough said, here are the details of Nolan's 4th Birthday Party (All Aboard the Nolan Express)
 
Collage
 
153
 

078
 
055
 
Popcorn anyone? Nolan was thrilled to have a Train piñata with his name on it.
 
056
 
Some yummy cupcakes.
 
063
 
Everything had Nolan's name on it, even the juice barrels.
in case you can't see it, they say (NOLAN'S RAILROAD CO.)
 
061
 
My absolute favorite thing about the party was, and still is, these awesome coal sacks. I stenciled COAL on them, and underneath NOLAN RR CO. all the kids loved it, and it was original. They had candy and a train whistle inside. The kids were ecstatic!
 
070
 
The cake was super beautiful! I wish I was this creative and talented, but she did an awesome job! Nolan was completely in love with the little Train. Aren't those clouds super cute and fluffy? I love how 3D the cake was.
 
073
 
The "Nolan Express" was a huge success, Nolan had a blast with all his friends, and to me that was priceless.
 
207
 
 
Well, another successful party has come and gone. Thank you for stopping by. Ta ta for now!

5 comments: