Friday, April 12, 2013

{Linen Closet Makeover}

Happy Friday Ya'll! I hope everything is ready for the weekend, I sure am! I am especially excited because we have a family vacation all next week. It's super exciting, before we leave, I wanted to quickly keep working on my spring cleaning. Remember I worked on my tiny linen closet a while back?
 
 
Well, I am very proud to re-post the end result, once again. I tweaked it a bit, and I like it even more now. Check it out!
 
054
 
I have had this little ironing board sitting in almost every closet in my house because I haven't the slightest clue where it would go best. Ding ding ding!! I finally found the perfect spot for it!
 
041(2)

I adore these super cute bins I found at good ol TJ Maxx
Perfect for toilet paper and paper towels
 
053
 
Got these plastic containers at the Dollar Store, woohoo!!
 
051
 
You can never go wrong with IKEA apothecary jars
 
047
 
And these super cute basket I've had for a while, Target!

038(2)
 
I love how neat and organized everything is, I love to open this closet just to look at it, teehee
 
044
 
Linen Closet Makeover, Check!
 
037(2)
 
041(2)

Thanks for stopping by my friends, Have a terrific Weekend!

xoxo
 
 

2 comments:

  1. OK - my husband put you up to posting this didn't he? Cuz my linen closet looks like who did it & ran. Gotta close the door real quick & slam it shut in order for it to stay shut. After seeing what you've done, I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you sweet? Haha believe me, it's tough to get to cleaning out closets, especially linen closets. I am so glad you got something out of this post :) let me know how it went for you, pictures would be very much appreciated :) thanks for reading.
      Claudia

      Delete