Monday, September 10, 2012

The Box Rises!

Happy Monday All! Hope everyone had a great weekend, we finally got the courae to go watch The Dark Night Rises. It was amazing!!!! Loved it!
 
 

I also worked on a super quick project, nothing too special, but I just love the way it turned out!
Not too long ago, I was given these super cool boxes made out of cardboard. I like to re-use some stuff that is in great condition, cute, and super functional.
 
I got these cool MATEO boxes. They function like drawers.
 

Used some cheap tools to make them cuter and cooler!
 
 
Totally gave them a lift up and made them look a little more expensive!

 
I used them in my closet!
 
 
Doesn't it make you want to go recycle to save some bucks? And not to mention, be a little more eco friendly.

 
Closet Reveal Coming Soon!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
XoXo
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claudia! You know that I love bookplates. :) These look great and did make them look so much more expensive!

    ReplyDelete