Monday, December 17, 2012

{Making Christmas} Part 3: Christmas Cards Display

First of all, I want to take a moment and reflect of the little angels and the brave heroes we lost on  last Friday's tragic morning. I know that our Heavenly Father welcomed them all with open arms, and love. Although the loss of a loved one is unberable, the loss of a little child who's lives were just beggining, can mean the end of the world. For some it is, for me it would be. During these hard times, we must stand together, as humans, no matter our differences, and hope, pray, for them and especially their families, who are going through so much sorrow and suffering. Those little ones, and those amazing dedicated heroes to our children, were done with their mission here on earth, it was time for them to meet with our Maker. My love, and humble prayers go to everyone who lost a loved one.

One of my favorite traditions, and things I look forward to every year, has got to be Christmas cards! I love making, sending, and receiving Christmas cards! It fills me with so much joy, collecting them, and seeing everyone's families. It's so special to me, and not just receiving them, but displaying them throughout the Holiday Season. I love this time of the year!

You may ask, display them? How? Well, this is how I display my Christmas cards, I never actually take pictures of my displays, but since I started blogging I practically document everything on through pictures. And it's wonderful, this is the way my mother and I have displayed our cards for a few years now. It's so easy!

First I get pretty ribbon, and find a great spot to hang. This year it was here!


Than I decorate clothes pins, it's soooo fun! I use permanent markers, and washi tape. Yay! This is one of my favorite parts.




Than it's time to hang to display. I am still waiting for more cards to arrive, and I can't wait!



Yay!! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week, and may all be Merry and Bright.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment