Friday, December 14, 2012

{Making Christmas!} Part 2

It's Friday!!! Yay!! I have to be honest, as a stay at home mommy for the past couple of years, I have forgotten the feeling of, it's Friday! I truly had. Now that I have started my job training this week, I have to tell you, it has been tough, getting up super early in the morning, sitting through class, learning new things, but the hardest thing of all, has to be leaving my poor baby. I have been feeling so torn, it has been hard, but you know what? Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven. My training only lasts 6 weeks, after that I will be free to start work from home. How exciting is that? I cannot wait.

There have been some awesome things that have been happening to me though, I have had to opportunity to meet new people, make new friends, socialize like a regular person again, if you know what I mean? haha, a lot of my conversations and socilization has consisted on play dates, learning and teaching how to use first words, goo goo, ga ga. I love it. But it has been really nice getting out there, and having grown up conversations again. I love my new job, and I can't wait to learn everything!

That being said, I want to show you two Christmas trees I have been wanting to post this week, but lack of time. Today, I want to share my little sister's Tree. She is 10 years old, and her little girly tree is super cute!

She is a Hello Kitty Fan, can you tell?
 
 
And this is my mom's Christmas tree, it's so fun with the LED lights.
 





 
I wanted to let you know that I am still working hard on decorating and preparing for Christmas, it's oh so fun! I have so many projects that I am still working on, and I cannot wait to show you!



 Don't worry though,I will post. Stay tune friends, and thank you for your adorable patience! Have a happy Weekend.

xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment