Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Most Delicious of 2012

Another year over, and a new one will begin shortly! Can you believe it? It's been such a great year for us, full of surpirses, and blessings. We are so grateful, for everything that has come our way, and I am especially grateful for my amazing 32 new followers I gained this year.

It was late March of this year 2012, that I posted my first post, blogging came natural to me, I enjoy it so much, and I love sharing things with people I don't even know, inspiration is what first lead me to the blogging world. I had previously visited many blogs out there, which are amazing! Those women inspired me to share my love and passion for design, organization, and friendshiping. I am so grateful for this past year, 2012 has been so good to me.

How about a recap on the best of 2012?
 

DIY: Magnet Board for $4

 

Beautifu Your Drawers for $1


DIY: TrayLicious


 

 We were featured on
 
 
A Very Whimsical 1st. Birthday Party Ideas

 
Tool Time Organization

 

And who can forget the Legendary Armoire Desk Makeover? Why Legendary? you ask? I have amazing news, my Armoire will be featured in the February Issue of Woman's Day Magazine, don't miss this issue, it's a must see! I can't wait for the publication to come out! How exciting! Mean while, here's a quick Before and After
DIY: Armoire Desk

 
Craft Room Makeover

 
Nightstand Makeover



Inside My Drawers

 
 
 
And of Course! Making  A Delicious Christmas Episodes
 
 
Phew! It has been such a great year, thank you so much for sharing it with me. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year, come back, this coming year will be filled with so many fun, and fresh ideas. Don't miss February's Issue of Woman's Day Magazine, we are being featured :)
 
Happy New Year!
 
xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment