Wednesday, October 10, 2012

DIY: A Fancy Napking Setting

Good Wednesday All! I am so sorry that I disappeared for a while there. Ok, I took a break from blogging for a little bit. It has been a very busy month, and so much has been going on for us. But I am back. So excited to be here today.
 
Over the weekend I had the pleasure of helping my friend Sara with a Gorgeous Bridal Shower that she hosted. The theme was "Alice in Wonderland".
It turned out so beautiful!
Look how gorgeous this Napkin Setting turned out. Today, I want to show you how to make this delicious napkin setting in 10 easy steps! So easy, so beautiful!



1. Press the napkins
 

 
2. Fold in Half
 

 3. Fold again
 

4. A third fold


5. The back side should look like this


6. Than fold left side
 

7. Than fold left side into opening on the right side


Like so
 
 
This is the way it should look when finished


Front Side
 

TaDa!!
 

Look how gorgeous her Bridal Shower/Tea Party turned out!
 

 

 
 


Thanks for visiting my friends!
Tata for now!
 
XoXo
 

1 comment: