Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween Mantel

Happy October!!!!

Yay, this is such a fun month, for some reason I am super excited for Halloween this year! So excited we did some fun Fall Activities.
 
Pumpkin Patch Fun!
 


 
 
We had a blast! I love picking our own pumpkins. The weather was gorgeous, a bit chilly, just perfect for a light jacket. Of course, Aaron never gets cold. Sigh...Halloween is so much more fun with kids.
 
I also Have a tiny tutorial on how make a super cute Halloween Garland made out of Paint Swatches!
 


 
Candy Corn!
 
 

And this is our Halloweeney Mantel!
 
 
 
I got these cute plates from Target $.99 each
 

 
 And I got these super cool books at good will $1 each
I love the titles, so spooky!
 
 
Everything else I already had, well, except the cool Pumpkins!
All for a grand total of $5! Yay!!
Halloween will be sooo fun! How have you decorated your mantel, or vignets? Show me show me!
 
XoXo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment