Friday, November 16, 2012

{Nolan's Room Reveal}

Happy Friday! Well, this has been one of those busy weeks as ever. And although I did not post anything last Wednesday, I have lots of fun projects coming up next month. It's no surprise having so much to do, and fun crafts for the Holiday Season. Can you believe Thanksgiving in next week? I can hardly believe it myself. This year flew by faster than a speeding bullet! Wow!

So today I am going to share with you, my friends, my little toddler's bedroom. Perhaps you remember his closet was featured on IheartOrganizing. If not, click on the link and check it out. It was such a pleasure and honor to have had the privilage of being featured at Jen's blog. She is so talented!

So we still have quite a few things we need and will continue to work on, in Nolan's room. It's not completely finished yet, but than again we are never finished, and progresss continues. So without further due, welcome to Nolan's Bedroom.
 




Some Art provided by Mommy (Me)



This part is still in progress, but Nolan still loves it!And I am in love with this table lamp!



Nolan's Yummy Closet




 
I love my little Monster's room. It's fun, colorful, and laid back. Nolan will be getting a big boy's bed soon. I'll keep you updated on that!
 
Thank you so much for visiting today. Have a super fun weekend.
 
 
XoXo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment