Friday, April 27, 2012

2 Loves of my life!

Quick Post!

If you thought I was talking about my hubby and my beautiful baby boy! Well you were wrong, I do love them very very much, and they are at the top of my list. But after them, comes!

My two current obsessions!

STRIPES!




 
Gorgeous Powder Room!



I want me some Soludos!


These gorgeous peep toes gives me a 1940's vibe! Yummy!


Storage!







 Deelish!


 Hmm...Absolutely Delicious!

What more can I say?



Yes!

 I'm a sucker for striped tops!




I want this!


Stripes? I think yes!




CHEVRON!
My Love...






I dreamt about you, me yummy rug!




 Hmm...


So many colors to choose from!


I MUST have this!



Beautiful!




Oh, I could die! I love, love, love these two patterns! Somebody stop me! I will turn my house into a spring candy cane!


2 comments:

  1. I sure love all of your color choices. So cute! especially the strips. So you I can understand why you like them.

    Roci x One of your biggest fans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Roci! I'm so glad you like these patterns too. Aren't they oh so fun?

    ReplyDelete