Monday, April 23, 2012

Inspirational Weekend

I had such an inspirational weekend, I visited with my good friend Rosie to craft a little. She showed me some of her projects she has been working on, oh my gosh!!! She is the queen of DIY, most of the cute decor she has in her home she makes herself. Let me just tell you, she is super creative and crafty! Let me show you two of her most amazing master pieces yet!




Isn't this neat? All she used was cabinet liner from the DOLLAR STORE! yes ma'am, this cute adhesive paper is from the $1.00 store. She is super creative. She also used shelf brackets from IKEA,and  the cute lantern is also from IKEA, and she painted two frames she found at goodwill. So she has two of these in her living room area.
Such a great idea!
And look what she did to add character to this armoir! Isn't it chic? I love the colors together, she is so creative! How inspirational.




I have such creative friends, I was so happy that she let me share her ideas with you. How is this for a budget friendly HUGE makeover? In just a matter of minutes and a few bucks you can transform your home in no time. I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment