Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chicken Bread

I found this amazing recipe from blogger Yummy-Healthy-Easy, I decided I wanted to give it a try, but with a twist.



 
Ingredients

4oz of Cream Chesse
2- 8oz Cans of Crecent Rolls Cans
1 Large Chicken Breast (because our chicken was already seasoned and grilled we didn't need any salt or pepper, but if you don't want to grill)
Salt & Pepper

 

First my hubby grilled some chicken, hmm..he is a grill master. Amazing!!
Preheat your oven at 375 degrees.

Than I chopped in tiny squares 1 whole breast.


Than I mixed the chicken with the cream cheese.

Next, you want to take you roll dough and cut it in squares, I did 12 squares, than put the meat on them.


Next you want to fold them like wontons. Pinch the corners together like so.


Than bake for about 12 minutes at 375 degrees.


And Enjoy!
Bon Apetite!





2 comments:

  1. These look yummy AND easy, my favorite combination! Will have to try--maybe using the flavored cream cheese???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love them! My husband sure did :) and easiest thing ever! Oooh flavored cream cheese eh? That sounds exciting, I might have to give it a try. Thank you.

      Delete