Monday, July 2, 2012

~Preview: A Fantastic Family Room Makeover~

I am super excited about this fantastic family room makeover I am so hard working on, I just thought I'd share a little bit of the progress.

Sara, has a great family room in her basement, it's so inmense and so beautiful, that it's beauty needed to reflect in this delicious space. Sara said she wants to have a library at home, this family has a tremendous love for books, they have so many, it's like a library indeed. So, as I work in her family room, and the more I advance, the more I will show you the progress. How exciting!

Check out the before!



After working on the shelves, the color coordinated books, give it a whole new look. Not only neatly organized, but more colorful yet suttle.




She adores children's books, as do I. This is not all, we still need more book shelves for the rest of her books.


Just thougth I'd give a little bit of decor, just for the mean time, while everything else is finished.


The wii fit step board is placed right underneath, for easy access. Wait till I show you the inside of these three drawers.



Well, that's it for now, a preview of what's to come.
Stay tuned for more!







No comments:

Post a Comment