Friday, July 13, 2012

Versitile Blogger Award

Just when you thought no one was watching, you realize that someone is always watching. I want to thank Nicky at the Meaningful Nest for nominating me for the Versitile Blogger Award, I was thrilled when she told me, thank you so much, it feels so good to be recognized. I started my blog Early April, I still have a lot of things I need to work on, and to all of my 18 followers, thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting my blog, it's because of you that I wake up everyday excited to blog. Thank you Nicky, and thank you my dear followers.



The Meaningful Nest is actually one of my favorite blogs, Nicky is a Kindergarten teacher and is such a sweet lady, she loves to decorate and DIY, she is such a talented woman, check out some of the stuff she has done.


She DIY'd her own beverage cart, oh my gosh!!! So cute!!

DIY: Beverage Cart

And some gorgeous DIY curtains made from napkins!

DIY: Curtains out of Napkins


Part of the rules of receiving this award is to tell you 7 facts about me, ok here we go!

1. I am currently a full time stay at home mommy, and running on the side my own Professional Organization business.

2. One of my biggest passions in life is to decorate, I am absolutely addicted, I study it, I research it, and I practice it. Whenever my friends need tips, they come to me for advice.

3. My plans for the future are to raise my family and move on to get my degree on Interior Design and pursue my dream of becoming a professional designer.

4. I am a proud bilingual citizen, I can speak, read, and write both English and Spanish.

5. I am a sucker for Regency Era movies, books, and stories. Who doesn't love a Jane Austen story?

6. I am a Clean Freak! Yes, I have a phobia for germs, and proud of it. I know that I should probably be more lenient because if I am too much of a cleaner than all the good germs that we need, will die.

And my last one probably isn't hard to guess...

7. I am addicted to HGTV!!! I watch, hear, and live HGTV, how embarassing!


It is now my turn to give back, here are my 15 nominations for the Versitile Blogger Award:





If you have been nominated here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include this award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated.










4 comments:

  1. Congrats :)
    I am a new Follower. Found you through 300 followers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nagrade, you are so sweet!
      xoxo
      claudia

      Delete
  2. I wish I did #2.

    I also love Jane Austen movies, but I've recently discovered I'm actually not a fan of her writing style. :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, her writting can be a handful, and crazy! But I love it, don't you just love the words she uses, such as "incandescently". So romantic! lol You can be #2, just google pictures and copy.
      xoxo
      claudia

      Delete