Monday, August 6, 2012

J'adore Jewlery

I hope everyone is having a good Monday so far! I know I am! I am so happy to be sharing this post with you today. Over the weekend, I went to my mom's house, and I am proud to show you this post, because what I found was something I honestly wasn't expecting at all.

She absolutely adores Jewelery! Check out all these super cool ideas on how to display your jewlery!




I love how she uses this super cute jewelery stand for anything that looks cute on it!




Not to mention this super pretty mirror!



Love the bangles and the birdy on top!


Can't forget the rings!


Ok, now this is my favorite! Look at how she displayed all of her bracelets! She picked this bracelet display holder at the craft store! I love it!!


Nail Polish!!


Ok, this is pretty cool! She uses this fancy glass box for all of her sunglasses! And of course, random things, don't we all have one of these?




 She Adore's Jewlery! Isn't it obvious where I got my love for organization and display?
Like Mother Like Daughter!


Thank you All for stopping by Today.






No comments:

Post a Comment