Friday, August 3, 2012

~Which Craft Room Will She Pick?: Reveal~

Happy Friday Everyone! Yay, I have a treat for you today. Remember the post from last Monday? Which Craft Room will she Pick? Ok, she picked her room, and let me tell you, I am sooo glad she picked this one. Not only does it fit her taste for decor, but it suits her home's interior design so well. Plus it is so pretty and it was, I have to say, my personal favorite!

Here it is!

Before






After



Labels!!




Wrapping Ribbon Station


A Beautiful Wall Board creates Hidden Storage!


Inside!


Left Side







Right Side





On Top


Gorgeous Contemporary 2 Tier Basket Stand


Don't you just love her twine metal bottle?

Paper Organizer


Envelope Station, and Note Pads



Lets move accross the room.

What a special Sewing Station!





I love the easy access to pins, safety pins, etc.



The top Shelf


Clear containers with labels, now she can see exactly what she has!



sigh...


One More Time!



Not only were we able to organize all of her craft supplies, but she even has plenty of extra storage room on the top shelf. I love the pretty color and character the furniture gives this room. The organization is complete, but the decor isn't quite finished, so keep checking back for the last touch reveal.

I hope you all enjoyed this gorgeous makeover!

Have a Crafty Weekend!









4 comments:

  1. Great job on the craft room! I love the sideboard/ piece of furniture holding all of those goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, very efficient and pretty! Found you at Nifty Thrifty Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori, I think the turn out was very rewarding :)

      Delete