Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Beautify Your Drawers

I have this cute little drawer filer from IKEA that I use for my office space. But, it's so boring! I decided I got tired of the uglyness and blahness feel I got everytime I saw it. So I gave it a quick makeover.

Why is it all taped up? Because that is the only way my little one won't open the drawers haha it looks so guetto I know!


Drawer 1
 Drawer 2
 Drawer 3

So what did I do? First I decluttered and removed a lot of the stuff that was un-necessary and threw it out!

Next was so much fun, and easy! I used some of the left over self-adhesive paper from the cute magnet board I made for Easter.








Than, I organized!

Drawer 1





 Drawer 2

 Drawer 3


I am obsessed with how much cuter and organized it looks! Drawer 1 is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment